Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Testing Windows Live Writer

Ok, many people have recommended that I try Windows Live Writer, as it is supposed to make blogging SO much easier. So, I bit the bullet and downloaded it just now. So far, it has worked flawlessly, getting this blog so that it is recognized and I can type text and all. Now, to see how easy it is to add a few photos...

IMG_3407

ok...that was pretty easy :) This is a picture of Rachel and Ethan at the waterpark in Burlington this past week. It really is a fun place for a family get-away!

IMG_3660

Right before heading home, Ron, Rachel, Ethan and I stopped at the Port of Burlington for a little while. It was a bit chilly, but we enjoyed watching a barge go down the river, and feeding the seagulls some stale bread!

So, ok...it's easy to add photos (I still want to figure out how to center them, though...I don't like them clear over to the left like that!) The pictures upload MUCH faster than through blogger, so that is a good thing! I'll have to say that so far...I'm liking it a bit.

Now...to get the church blog added to my account so that I can publish to THAT blog through Windows Live Writer, too!

No comments: