Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Heard around our house tonight

and we're STILL laughing...

Caleb "A really weird thing just happened! I was in the garage. I had 2 Sprees in my mouth. Then I sneezed, and I only had ONE spree in my mouth!"

And we realized yet again that Ethan is SUCH a 9 year old boy! We were finishing up at the supper table, and he...well..he tooted. He, of course, giggled a bit. But the next thing that Ron said was "Sandy, how's the gas in your van?" And Ethan was the FIRST one who made the mental leap...and he just laughed and laughed and laughed! Caleb? Well...it took him a minute. But pretty soon we were all just laughing.

Ahh...the joys of having a nice family dinner together. Hopefully we're making memories. We don't have many opportunities lately for all 6 of us to eat together. So when we DO get the chance...we try to make the most of it, and have fun!

No comments: