Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A New Favorite Web site

A friend on my pastor's wives yahoo list recommended this new web site today. It's called Pandora Radio You basically create your own favorite radio station(s) and can listen for free. When you get to the site, it will ask you for the name of an artist. I chose Queen. Then it names your radio station "Queen Radio", which is easily changed later. It then begins to play a song by Queen. You can give that song a thumbs up (I really like this song) or a thumbs down (never play this song again!) It then continues to generate and pay songs based on what you've said you like! You can create up to 100 of your own radio stations...country, oldies, Christian...

I've been listening to Styx, Foreigner, Journey, Queen, some Elton John and even a bit of AC/DC on my "80's" radio station (formerly known as Queen Radio).

I think I'm going to have lots of fun with this!

No comments: