Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Amazing Grace ( My Chains are Gone)

Any of you who know me well, know that I'm a music lover. I love all types of music, from twangy country, oldies from the 50's through the 90's (I know...you can't consider the 90's oldies just yet), (some) classical, easy listening, gospel, contemporary Christian...well..you name it, and I have at least some type of it on my iPod!

This song has become a favorite. I've always enjoyed the song Amazing Grace, but this version of it, combined with these pictures, can bring me to tears. I hope you enjoy it. I've had it stuck in my head for 3 days straight and counting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SANDY, THIS VERSION OF THE SONG AMAZING GRACE IS MY FAVORITE. I DON'T GET OUT OF THE CAR UNTIL THE SONG IS OVER! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THAT.

SUZIE BYRNE