Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring???? Maybe!

At least...I have hope of spring!  Here is the reason for my hope!

IMG_4012a 

 

Of course, my REAL hope is not for earthly things like good weather!  My REAL hope is in Christ my Savior! 

  • Psalm 62:5
    Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.
  • Psalm 71:5
    For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.
  • Psalm 119:114
    You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
  • Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
  • Acts 2:26
    Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will live in hope,
  • Romans 5:2
    And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.
  • Romans 15:13
    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
  • Galatians 5:5
    But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope.
  • Ephesians 1:18
    I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,
  • Colossians 1:5
    the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel
  • 1 Timothy 6:17
    Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.
  • Titus 1:2
    a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,
  • Titus 2:13
    while we wait for the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,
  • Titus 3:7
    so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.
  • Hebrews 10:23
    Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
  • Hebrews 11:1
    Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
  • Signature 6

    No comments: