Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day

to the man of my dreams.  You are all the proof that I need that God loves me, and wants what is best for me.  I’m so thankful that He chose you for me.  I truly look forward to all the things He has planned for the rest of our lives!

(I haven’t scrapped much recently due to computer issues, but these are some favorites, that show what all I love about this man.  I can’t wait to make more memories to scrap!)

You are an amazing father…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Fathers Day 07

Chicago 2004

Ron and Ethan Fathers day 11

Lots of fun to experience new things with…OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Playa Mia

Ron Beer

A great friend…

Adam and Ronnie April 08

Piano man 1

A world traveler

Ron Russia 08-1

Ron Burkina Faso

SR Massage

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A wonderful pastor

Caleb 87 Move to IA

You are my dream come true.

Ron Fathers Day 11

Ron Feb 08

Ron Relaxes

You are my love…my life…

Sandy and Ron

Ron and Sandy April 08

Sandy and Ron May 2011

You are…my everything!

12 x 12 Digital scrapbook paper element

You are…simply…the one I love.

DIGI Survivor challenge 2

Happy Valentine’s Day, Ron!

No comments: