Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wheat Harvest

After visiting with Dad and Dorothy, Sue Ann and I took the kids out to the wheat field where Bill was combining wheat.  Ethan, Jordan and Madi got to ride a couple of rows with Bill in the combine.  Of course, I have photos!

IMG_5876

Ethan took a good, close look at the wheat growing in the field.

IMG_5880

Isn't it pretty?  This is one view that I REALLY miss here in Iowa!

IMG_5885

What buddies!!

IMG_5896

Jordan and Madi

IMG_5905

me and Jordy

IMG_5910

me and Madi

IMG_5944

heading over to climb on board!

IMG_5952

Jordan, Madi, Bill and Ethan

IMG_5954

off they go!

IMG_5973

and here they come!

IMG_5981

I can't believe they let this man drive a combine!

IMG_6002

THANKS, Uncle Bill!  That was COOL!

(and Ron says thanks for the bucket of wheat!  He'll have some wheat beer waiting for you in November!)

Signature 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is too bad that they had to ride in a red combine! At our house green rules!! GO JOHN DEERE!! ha!

Sandy Koch said...

Ha...yes, Ashley...we LIVE in GREEN country here in IA! I'm hoping none of the folks around here read my blog and see that I subjected my kid to ride in a red ANYTHING, grin.