Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2008

A family reunion

Rachel and Ethan and I are so glad we made it to Ohio for our family reunion!  Aunt Lila Mae and Uncle Harold have a BEAUTIFUL new (to them) home, and they hosted a great family reunion.  The kids especially loved the pool, and swam all day long.   I enjoyed visiting with many of my aunts, uncles and cousins.  I promised my cousin Hollie that if she'd check my blog, she might find a photo of herself on it.  So...here ya go, Hollie!

IMG_5752

Isn't she lovely?

Here's Hollie's mom and dad...my Uncle Jim and Aunt Susie, with me and my sister.

IMG_5783

And this is Hollie's brother, Arron.  He's getting married next weekend!

IMG_5739

And this is my cousin Ty, and me, and my Aunt Lila Mae.  She hosted the reunion at her beautiful retirement home!

IMG_5789

This is my Aunt Lila Mae with her husband, Uncle Harold!  We hope to visit them often in their new home!  GO BUCKEYES!

IMG_5802

This is Aunt Lila Mae and her brother, my Uncle Tom.  (He's Ty's dad)

IMG_5736

And this is my Aunt Judi and her grandson, Paul

IMG_5734

and here she is with her hubby, my Uncle Doyle

IMG_5757

This is Aunt Robin (She's married to Uncle Tom) holding her month old grandson Trevor.  His dad is my cousin Tad, but he was sick and not able to attend the reunion.  That is his lovely with Maribeth with them.

IMG_5717

Of course, I have oodles and oodles more pictures, but that's all I'll post for now.  Oh, except for this one of my daughter.  She heard on Sunday, at least 172 times "Rachel!  You look JUST like your mom!"  This is the response that some people got after saying that to her.

IMG_5778

Signature 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard you were in P-Ville!?! I had no idea that you were going to be around here b/c we definetly should have met up! Next time you are home let me know b/c I would love to show you where we live!
Love you and miss you all!
Ashley