Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just a few more camping photos

IMG_6303

Cameron got all the firewood cut for us for our big campfire on Tuesday night!  Thanks Cameron!

IMG_6305

Rachel, Adam and Ethan enjoy the camp fire.

IMG_6307a

This picture just makes me smile.  After spending a BUNCH of the summer together, Rachel and Adam are still not tired of each other.  Look at them grinning at each other!! 

IMG_6311

Everyone pitched in and helped get supper ready.  Ron and Erik sliced and breaded and deep fried some zucchini and squash.  Oh, yeah..and a cucumber, too.

IMG_6312

Adam helped by sitting nicely in a chair.  NOT.  Grin.

IMG_6313

Kelly and I and some of the kids assembled the Hobo dinners.  It was a GREAT meal.

I didn't take my camera to Six Flags.  It was just a rain all day kind of day, and I just didn't want to risk getting it wet.  So we took pictures in our heads of all the fun we had there that day!

Signature 8 

No comments: