Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2008

More Fun at the Lake scrap pages

I've finally had a bit of time to do some scrapping again!  It seems like it's been forever since I've had time.  Of course there are LOTS of other things I COULD be doing, but hey...a girl has to have some time for fun, too, right?

Adam lake 08 2 

this one was all created by me...no templates or kits or anything!

Adam lake 08 

This was created from a template by Racketty Scrapety (#54) which was converted to DIP by Lisa.  The kit is called "Under Water" by Symphony.

Rachel and Adam 08 

And this was created using parts of a kit from Aprilmouse called "Boys"

Signature 8

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow..your layouts always did inspire me...glad I can peak in and see them here on your blog...looks like you are having a great summer...and great layouts!