Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2007

I LOVE Theater!

Yesterday, Caleb and I, along with several other students in his Spanish Club, got to travel to the Gallagher Bluedorn in Cedar Falls for an awesome performance of Man of LaMancha. The performance was flawless, and the music was tremendous. What a beautiful rendition of "To Dream The Impossible Dream"! Gave me goosebumps!!! Caleb enjoyed it as well, and thanked me several times for going with him!After the performance, we went to Las Margaritas, where we enjoyed a delicious Mexican dinner. Caleb ordered Cancun platter, that included shrimp, crab and chicken, over a bed of Spanish rice, and covered with a cheese sauce. He loved it, and cleaned his plate! I enjoyed a huge fajita platter! Absolutely delicious! We both had yummy fried ice cream for dessert.

A wonderful day!

No comments: