Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I can SEE!


Well, Caleb has discovered that, with glasses, he can actually SEE the lines on his music when he's playing Tuba (or sax, or valve trombone). Til today, he didn't even KNOW he couldn't see them. Putting glasses on changed his world!

Isn't he handsome?

He had his "Parade of Bands" concert at the High school tonight, and did an awesome job on that tuba! (Actually, Cameron played trumpet in the 8th band and MS Jazz band, and Rachel played clarinet in the 6th grade band..they ALL did a tremendous job.) Ron, Ethan and I enjoyed watching and listening. Well...Ron and I enjoyed it...Ethan just tolerated it 'cause we made him attend. He thought it was fun when we handed him the camcorder for a while!

I'm so thankful that God has gifted my kids with musical talent! It gives me great enjoyment to listen!

No comments: