Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break

means making a HUGE pot of corned beef and cabbage for my family!  I got a new pot at IKEA last December.  It’s the biggest pot I’ve ever owned and I was a little worried that I wasn’t going to fit in all the cabbage at the end.  But no worries…it all (barely) managed to fit and we enjoyed a delicious St. Patrick’s day meal with all 6 of us at home!  YAY!

075 March 17

Everyone home again for a few days.  As always, there was lots of laughter and lots of eating that took place. I love having everyone home! 

076 March 18

With spring comes the annual question “Which bikes still work?”  As you can see…we have several to choose from!

077 March 19

Right now, there is a working bike for each of us that live here.  But when Caleb and Cameron take their bikes back to Iowa City…we might have a problem.

And finally, with the spring, comes spring rains.  A necessary part of life.  And with the lack of snow this year, the moisture is MUCH needed around here!

078 March 20

No comments: