Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Ethan Show

For 3 days in a row, Ethan was the focus of my photo of the day!  He’s such a photogenic kid, isn’t he?

 

061 March 2

I needed a picture of Ethan to use for his confirmation invitation, so I made him sit in a chair and smile.  Look at those dimples!  Isn’t he handsome?? 

062 March 3

On Saturday, the middle school jazz band had their contest.  They sure wowed the crowd!  They sounded absolutely wonderful!  I was more than impressed with our group of kids, and a huge shout out to Mr. Johnson, our band director!  He has worked SO hard with those kids this year, and done a great job with them!

063 March 4

Can you guess what Ethan did on Sunday?  The 7th and 8th graders are working hard on their upcoming performance of “Oliver”.  On Sunday, Ethan and his friend went to the middle school to help paint.  I’m rather curious to see if any paint actually got on the SET or if it all ended up on my KID!

No comments: