Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Youth Group Trip to Valley Fair

June 28th was the Minnesota South District’s Lutheran Day at Valley Fair.  We had a crew from our church that went, including all SIX of our family.  It was a gorgeous day…a bit chilly and cloudy in the morning, but it cleared up nicely and we all had a great time!

IMG_0551

Ethan and Ron…front seat of the Renegade!  Ethan likes those front seats!

IMG_0552

climbing….(yeah…Ethan and Ron are in the front seat again!  And NO..I’m not a chicken!  I went on it, too.  I just went a few trains ahead of them :-)

IMG_0553

almost to the top…

IMG_0554

and on the way DOWN….(yes, Martha…this is where I screamed!)

IMG_0555

This is one of the Valley Fair photographer guys…that wants to take your picture so you can buy it later.  Sam grabbed my camera and said “Hey…can I take your picture?” 

IMG_0557

The guys…Caleb, Sam, Cameron, Danny, Ron and Ethan. 

And yeah…I forgot to get a picture of the girls!

IMG_0559

Ethan at the top of the world!  Or…at least the top of Valley Fair!

IMG_0561

IMG_0562

This ride spins, shakes, rattles and rolls! Wow it was FUN!

IMG_0566

That’s our girls on there.  This is one ride I said “NO THANKS” to!

IMG_0567

They insisted it was “an AWESOME ride!”  I just enjoyed it from the ground!

Thanks, Minnesota South District, for hosting such a FUN day!

No comments: