Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

South Dakota – Dinner at the Flying T

We spent Wednesday evening at the Flying T Cowboy Dinner.  Ron and Ethan enjoyed BBQ Buffalo, and I went with the beef.  Cowboy beans, applesauce, baked potato and ginger cake rounded out the delicious meal!  Entertainment in the form of twangy country music followed.  I enjoyed it greatly!  Ron…well…he’s not such a country fan, but he did enjoy the fiddling!

IMG_0358

IMG_0360

“Do you like my hat?”

“I DO, I DO like your hat!”

IMG_0362

YUMMY!

IMG_0367

This lovely rainbow greeted us as we left the chuckwagon supper.  It stormed quite tremendously while we were enjoying the dinner and show.  But it cleared up nicely for the evening (and then stormed again overnight while we stayed snug and dry in our tent.)

IMG_0368

Ethan thought these clouds were cool :)

No comments: