Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Visiting my sister

OK…a bit out of order here, LOL.  Just before Dairy Days, Ethan and I traveled to Ohio for Ron’s nephew’s graduation.  We spent a couple of days with my sister and her family.  We spent a few hours with our dear friend Ashley and her son Mason and her niece Autumn (we missed you Kasey!!) at Sauder Village in Archbold, OH.  It was a beautiful day, and we had a great time together!

 

IMG_4931 We just have to chuckle (no…really LAUGH) out loud at the pictures of this darling little girl, Autumn.  Oh she would NOT smile.  But we had a good day, anyway :)  My mom started babysitting for Autumn’s mom, Kasey, when Kasey was just a few months old.  Kasey and her siblings (and parents) are just like family to us!  We missed you at Sauder’s Kasey (well, Landon, too, LOL)  Thanks for sharing Autumn with us for the day!

IMG_4936

And oh, my gosh and melt my heart this little guy is a DOLL, too!  His mom is Kasey’s little sister, Ashley.  Ashley got to spend the day with us.  Mason was a little freer with his smiles.  Did we ever get our baby fix that day or what???  Glad to spend the day with Mason and Mom, although we missed seeing his daddy Anthony :)

IMG_4929

Madi called stroller pushing!

IMG_4934

Mason and his mommy, Ashley.

IMG_4940

Autumn and Auntie Ashley…they were matching buddies!

IMG_4943

We also met up with my best friend since 2nd grade, Beth and her kids.  Daniel and Bekah are in the back row, with Autumn, Madi, Ethan, Jordan and Mason in front.

IMG_4947

IMG_4948

Beth and her kiddos.

IMG_4951

LOOK…is that ALMOST a SMILE I see peeking out??? Maybe???

IMG_4957

Ethan and Jordan were less than thrilled to go back to school :)

IMG_4961

My friend Beth’s daughter’s Hannah (left) and Bekah (front) and her niece Ashlyn

IMG_4963

Beth and me :)

IMG_4967

oh my stinking GOSH he is CUTE!  And cuddly.  And friendly.  And I miss him…

IMG_4970

IMG_4973

IMG_4974

IMG_4975

This was RIGHT before that sheep said (VERY loudly) hello to us in sheep language (“BAAAAAAA”) and scared the living daylights out of Autumn.  She was DEFINITELY not smiling then, the poor thing! 

IMG_4980

Couldn’t get a good picture of the 3 of them with the geese ‘cause Jordy kept shouting “AFLAK”!

IMG_4982

IMG_4987

IMG_4988

Anyone notice that she STILL isn’t smiling???

IMG_4996

Can you honestly NOT smile when you see this picture??

IMG_5008

Oh my stinking heck…is she CUTE or what?  I miss her!

IMG_5013

Sue Ann and the babies…

IMG_5017

IMG_5018

IMG_5020

LOVE this one of E and Madi!

IMG_5026

Me and E

IMG_5028

Sue Ann, Jordan and Madi

No comments: