Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

A stop at CTS

I had a few things to drop off at Concordia Theological Seminary while in Ft. Wayne.  I really miss that place!  Ethan didn’t remember ever being there before, and as we were walking around, enjoying the beautiful day, he said “Mom!  This isn’t ANYTHING like I pictured it would be!”  I asked “What did you think it would be?”  He said “Just a big BUILDING with windows!”  He enjoyed the visit, and took most of these photos (except, of course, the ones he is in :-)

IMG_5040

Ethan and Martin :-)

IMG_5042

IMG_5047

NICE picture, Ethan! 

IMG_5052

IMG_5059

I LOVE this picture!!!

IMG_5062

IMG_5067

IMG_5068

Inside the Chapel

IMG_5069

IMG_5072

I thought this one was kind of interesting…

We spent a very enjoyable hour or two walking around and looking at things.  The only thing missing were the ducks in the pond.  But I’m sure they’ll be back some day!

No comments: