Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006

No time to cook?

Well...it seems that it's going to be one of those days (weeks?) where dinner is just thrown together at the last minute. Nothing fancy, nothing new, probably not exciting either. Plain old, plain old. Like spaghetti. Or goulash. or Mac and Cheese? Who knows.

What's REALLY funny, is that these plain old, plain old dinners, are the ones that often excite the kids the most! Maybe I should quit trying new things, and just stick to plain old, plain old. No....that would be too boring for me!

Tonight, I'll settle for plain and boring. But watch out later...there's BOUND to be something new and interesting to cook!

I subbed all day today, and looking at my schedule, I see that it's all day, every day this week! Well...that'll help build that emergency fund back up, won't it? It'll be great after a long, dry summer with no paychecks!

No comments: