Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Catching up

It's been almost a MONTH again since I've spent any time updating this blog!  Wow..time flies.  It has (obviously!) been a BUSY month, with all the end of the year "stuff", track meets, AND graduation stuff we had going on.  It may take me a few days, but I'll get you ALL caught up on what has been going on in our neck of the woods! 

First, I got (with the GREAT help of a couple of online friends!!) a majority of Caleb's scrapbook done.  Here are a couple of my favorite pages.  The kit I used for this was from Aprilmouse

Caleb 69 Dandelion

Caleb 56 Brothers laughing

one of my very favorite pictures of those two boys EVER!  Template by Lisa Minor.

Caleb 70 Fishing with dad

And this is one of my favorite photos of "my boys".  This template was created for DIP by Lisa Minor, but was designed by my online friend Terri. 

Caleb 64 Waverly family

another template by Lisa Minor.

Caleb 84 First Kiss

awww...how CUTE!  (I'm sorry...I can't find any terms of use for this quickpage.  I'll update this blog if anyone can point me to the TOU's!)

Caleb 52 Halloween 93

That grin just cracks me UP!

Carla (Meus Scraps)--Cherry Halloween kit

Caleb 72 peeking

another quick page, (again...I can't find the TOU's)...this photo..isn't it a HOOT?

Caleb 200 the end 1

see how he grew???

No comments: