Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

It's time to start locking our door!

Cameron and I had dentist appointments today.  When we got home, we found a huge pile of tomatoes on the doorstep in the garage.  I have enough to maybe make a batch of spaghetti sauce if I can find my Ball Blue Book of Canning and Freezing.  It disappeared on me after I froze pears a few weeks ago...or was it after the apples?  I'm not sure, but I do know that I have searched high and low for that book and I can't find it!

Yesterday Caleb and I spent the day with my friend Lorry of Kohls' Photography getting his senior pictures taken.  We had fun, and he did a great job (well...so did Lorry :-)  and we will have some difficult choices ahead of us!

Today was a Monday...and I'm coming down with some kind of sinus thing...so I'm feeling cruddy.  And it was a Monday.  And we had the dentist appointments.  The week HAS to get better right?

Signature 7

No comments: