Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Prom

Backing up a little ways, ‘cause with all that has gone on in the past few months, I haven’t kept up with this blog very well.  I sure hope to do better now that (hopefully) things have settled down a bit.  We will see…no promises!

Cameron had his senior prom in April!  He looked “smashing” and I think that he and Hayley had a great time!

IMG_6228

IMG_2181

Cameron and Hayley

IMG_6236

IMG_6233

I told Cameron and Tony to “go stand in the corner so I can take your picture”.  They did.

IMG_6234

And then I made them turn around for a GOOD picture Smile

IMG_6246

And then Cameron and Tony and Danny made “an oreo”

IMG_6247a

And then Tony did this…and I laughed REALLY hard!  Never a dull moment with these fellas around.  I think my life will be too quiet next year!

IMG_6224

Happy Prom night!

No comments: