Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Track 2010

Cameron and Rachel are both in track this year.  Unfortunately I don’t have pictures of Rachel yet.  She often runs the last race of the evening, and by then it is too dark to get a good picture.  We have (I think) 2 more meets for me to try.  I’ll update if I get a good couple.  She  had to run the 2 mile in one meet and was NOT happy.  After that she’s been running the last leg of the 4 x 400.  I’m proud of her for sticking with it, although I’m thinking I had better get some good pics this year, ‘cause I don’t think she’ll do this again :-)

Cameron has been running a variety of races.  His favorite is the mile, where his best time so far this year is 5:00:17.  Pretty darned fast, I think!  He’s also run the 4 x 800, which isn’t his favorite, but he does it anyway.  He’s got a week or two left, but I think I’ve got my good pictures of him.  We’ll see if you agree.

 P1010171

P1010185

P1010193

P1010195

Words of encouragement and advice for next time from Coach Frisch

Cameron doesn’t understand why I enjoy watching him run, but I really do.  Track is probably my least favorite activity that my kids do, but if he runs the mile and then gets to go home…I’m ok with that :-)

Great job this year, Cameron and Rachel!  I’m proud of you!!

No comments: