Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Could it be SPRING?

The flowers in my yard are suggesting that it could be, although the temperatures today are a bit chillier than I’d like.  My crabapple tree is blooming,

IMG_4524

IMG_4482

and my daffodils are blooming

IMG_4013

the bleeding hearts are beautifully blooming

IMG_4414

and OH the rhododendrons are just BEAUTIFUL!

IMG_4410

IMG_4413

(I think those are my favorites!)

and I have a few tulips, too!

IMG_4418

IMG_4422

IMG_4421

“Flowers appear on the earth;
       the season of singing has come,
       the cooing of doves
       is heard in our land.” Song of Solomon 2:12

“The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

1 comment:

Aubri said...

Such welcome sites! It's such a relief to see "life" again. What beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing!