Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thanks Mark, Mark and Mark!

We are blessed with an lot of men named Mark on our church council!  Mark, Mark and Mark showed up this evening after work to til up the back yard and seed it for us, after the removal of the tree this spring.  They worked for just a couple of hours, but got it all done!  (and then, Mark went home and brought us a bunch of tomatoes, habanero peppers and banana peppers!  YUM!!!)

IMG_2482

Ron worked to dig out a few things that I wanted to save.  I saved a few of the black eyed susan seeds to try to get them to grow on the south side of the house next year.  We will see how they grow..I hope they do, ‘cause I really like them!

IMG_2485

Mark and Mark dig out another one of my favorite plants.  I don’t know what it is called, but it’s pretty :)

IMG_2488

Mark had a COOL tiller!  Mark and Mark were coveting it while they raked and shoveled.

IMG_2492

Can’t wait to see what it looks like next year at this time!

Thanks, guys!

No comments: