Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Black-Eyed Susans

Another of my favorite plants in my yard are my black-eyed Susans.  They add a bright splash of color to the back yard garden!

IMG_1984

IMG_1991

IMG_1992

IMG_1988

God is so good, to have created these beautiful flowers that grow so easily and beautifully, and with such little effort on my part!  When I cut them and put them in a vase, they last for well over a week! 

Now, I have to decide if I want to try to transplant these in a different spot in my yard so that I can have my very own salsa garden next year, or if I want to keep these happily growing where they are.  Now that the huge tree is gone from my back yard, I could probably have a successful garden with tomatoes, cilantro, onions, green peppers and hot peppers.  Decisions, decisions…

In the meantime…I’ll still remain thankful to God for creating such beautiful flowers for me to enjoy.

Sandy

No comments: