Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2009

More photos from Confirmation

OK, I got a wonderful, BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME surprise on Saturday.  I knew that our long time family friends Steve and Kathy were coming for Confirmation weekend, but I didn't know they were bringing their daughter Kasey and HER baby, Autumn!  I was talking to someone on the phone when they walked in, and I basically hung up on her!  (Sorry, Lisa!)  OH, I was thrilled and excited to see the whole bunch, but extra excited to meet Autumn, who was just born in Feb.

IMG_9079

Just look at that cutie!  She was SUCH a good baby all weekend!  I got lots of getting acquainted time in!  Don't ya just want to PINCH those cheeks?  (HERS...not mine!)

IMG_9084

I did have to share her with others occasionally :) 

IMG_9123

She and her Grandpa, Steve, are good buddies! 

IMG_9135

Yes, other people attended, too.  Grandma Marge and Grandma Dorothy.

IMG_9159

Our friends' little boy, Connor.  He gives GREAT hugs...and is growing up way fast! (His mom and dad were there, too, but...they managed to avoid the camera that day!)

IMG_9160

My brother-in-law, Bill, Kathy, Steve, Kasey and Autumn.

IMG_9166

Rachel has some wonderful friends who came for the lunch.  Alexis, Katelyn, Rachel and Bridget.  I couldn't have chosen better friends for her!

IMG_9165

Rachel's "Iowa Grandparents" Grandma Marge and Grandpa Richard. 

IMG_9161

Grandpa Richard, Grandpa K and Aunt Martha.

IMG_9162

Grandma Marge, Betty F. Grandma Dorothy and Grandpa M.

We also were thrilled to have Pastor and Marge Arp as special guests for the day.  I didn't get a good picture of them, sadly.  Pastor Arp baptized Rachel almost 14 years ago, and were able to attend the confirmation celebration, in spite of near white out and blizzard like conditions!  We're glad they were here!

IMG_9167

Adam and Kelly were here, too.  I can't believe I don't have a photo of Kelly!  I guess I was too "focused" on those cute little ones :)

IMG_9149

but I just couldn't help myself! 

Signature 8

No comments: