Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Birthday Party Pages

I finally got around to getting the photos from Rachel's birthday party scrapped! This birthday party was SO much fun! And making the pages was, too!

I used an "advanced release" of Lisa Minor's Miss Ladybugs Garden. Be sure to check her blog next week so you can get this AWESOME kit, too! She'll be giving it away in bits and pieces, beginning next week! Here's a "sneak peak" of this great kit...

preview_lisaminor_lbg_elements_thumb[2] preview_lisaminor_lbg_papers_thumb[2]

Isn't it gorgeous???

I've also made a couple of quick pages that Lisa will be giving away. Be sure to check for those next week, too!

Anyway...here are the 3 layouts I did with this kit tonight.

Rachel bday party 08 2

Rachel bday party 08 3

Signature 5

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sandy,
Thanks so much for being part of my CT team for this kit! And thank you for these LO's too! They are AWESOME! I love them! Great capture of moments!