Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Day of Fun

It's been another good day here!  Adam is having lots of fun "helping" with different things around the house.  Today he "helped" spray the sidewalk chalk off the driveway so that he can create more tomorrow, and he "helped" clean the guinea pig cages, too!

I'm hoping that Ethan, Aidan and Trey are having a great time at Camp Io-Dis-E-Ca.  I'm sure all is well there. 

I haven't heard from Ron today, so although many people are asking about how things are going, I have no new updates today.  I'm sure it's all going well!

Rachel had a ballgame tonight.  She had an awesome hit!  Adam happily cheered "Go Chachi!"  He has done a great job during all of these ballgames!

Here are a few photos of the day.

IMG_5264

IMG_5265

IMG_5270

IMG_5277

IMG_5285 

Molly

IMG_5300

Moe

IMG_5289

IMG_5282

IMG_5314

IMG_5306

IMG_5298

Signature 8

No comments: