Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2007

School Christmas Program time

Ethan's program was Tuesday night. (I hate taking photos in the gym! YUCK...the lighting is always bad..this is the best shot I have) He did a great job! Knew all the words, and kept up with the dancing/hand motions, too. He did ask afterwards "Mom, did you see me when I messed up?" I was able to honestly assure him that no, I hadn't noticed him make any mistakes!

Rachel had her program on Thursday night. She sang with the 7th grade Vocal group (and for one song she got to play the drumsticks...she did an AWESOME job!), and played her clarinet with the band. We were proud! She was great!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh, I can SO agree...I hate taking photos where they have concerts....they never take well because of the lighting and the distance. I need to get our Christmas concert on my blog.

Your photos could very well be our photos....funny how things seem the same no matter where you are.

I'm glad to see all is well with you.

Have a blessed Christmas.