Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Oh, Fudge!

We've made 3 batches of fudge this year, and this recipe is just to die for! The fudge is super creamy...almost melts in your mouth! It is easy to vary the recipe to make different flavors of fudge, and best of all...there are only 3 ingredients. Talk about EASY to make!

I got this recipe a few years ago from my friend Terry on my Chit Chat email group. Thanks, Terry! I think of you every time I make this stuff!

Fudge

3 cups chocolate chips
1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup butter or margarine
chopped nuts if desired

Combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 50% power, for 3-5 minutes, until all is well melted, stirring a couple of times. When all is melted together, pour into a foil lined, greased 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch pan. Chill til firm. Then cut into squares and enjoy!

You can substitute or mix and match different types of chips...butterscotch, peanut butter, dark chocolate, mint chocolate...play around with it and experiment...and enjoy the results!

2 comments:

Monique said...

Mmmm... fudge! Thanks for the recipe! Have a merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy I just added that recipe to my Christmas file. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Marion from "down under"