Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random January Pictures

Here are just a few pictures that scream “WINTER IN IOWA” to me.  Is it spring yet??

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Our back deck

IMG_3896

This is about the only thing that I will tolerate anyone saying is “pretty” in winter.  Tis was taken on a REALLY foggy day…the fog settled onto the trees as a thick frost.  I’ll admit it was KIND of pretty…but it still screams “WINTER” to me and that is not pleasant.

IMG_3899

IMG_3894

and this picture doesn’t scream anything to me…in fact…*I* was screaming at the kid to hide before the car down the street came by and saw him looking like an idiot.  Sigh…it is probably good that I don’t know what he’s doing off at college, huh?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I miss you, Caleb!

IMG_3972

Ron and Ethan have been busy keeping this little bowl filled with bird seed.  They fill it, birds eat a little and then it snows or ices and they have to fill it again.  It’s fun to watch.

IMG_3967

No comments: