Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Sister’s Crockpot Lasagna

is a HUGE hit with my family.  I get a big “YIPPEE” when it is discovered that I am making this recipe for supper!  And dang…it is SO easy!

  • 1 big jars of spaghetti sauce
  • 1 pound browned ground beef
  • 1 box of bow tie pasta
  • 2 cups sour cream
  • 2 cups cottage cheese
  • 2-3 cups mozzarella cheese
  • parmesan cheese

Mix sauce and ground beef.  In separate bowl, mix sour cream and cream cheese.  Place a layer of sauce on the bottom of crock pot.  Top with part of the noodles.  Top with half the cottage cheese/cream cheese mix.  Add mozzarella.  (Pepperoni/mushrooms/onions/green peppers are all optional additions).  Repeat layers, ending with cheese.  Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.

PRODUCT RECOMMENDATION!!

disclaimer: I get NOTHING for saying this!)

BUY THESE!

Seriously!  These things ROCK!  No more scrubbing/soaking for the crock pot!  Just put one in your crock pot (one size fits most all crock pots) layer the lasagna, or crock pot mac and cheese or…whatever you are cooking.  Cook, serve and TOSS THE BAG.  That is it for cleanup.  Wow..I LOVE these things!

No comments: