Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The End of the Season

For most of the sports my kids participate in, I enjoy watching them, but I’m usually glad when the season ends.  But I am always sad when Cross Country season ends.  I just love watching those kids run!  Here are a few pictures from the district meet last night.  Both Cameron and Rachel set personal best times last night!  Way to GO!

IMG_5901

IMG_5902 

IMG_5903

LOOK at her expression….that water was COLD!!

IMG_5908

IMG_5928

Look at that pack of COUGARS!!! Luke and Josh and Cameron…go get ‘em guys!

IMG_5936

IMG_5937

Cameron didn’t mind the water!!

What a great season it was!  It was really fun for me to watch Cameron and Rachel improve their performance, and have fun with their friends.  Can’t wait til next Cross Country season starts! 

No comments: