Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Life…just keeps on going…

even when I don’t make the time to keep up with this blog!  I had really good intentions with the project 365 thing, and did end up taking photos for almost 3 months straight!  But then life happened, and it went from busy to busier around here and not only did this blog suffer, but so did my “project”.  Oh, well.  It was fun while it lasted.  And I’m sure I’ll try it sometime again.

In the meantime…I’ll try to do a few catch up posts in the next few days. 

The BIG event around here this spring happened on April 1. (yeah…it really has been that long since I updated here!)

IMG_7538

I got a new grill!  And Ron and Bill put it together!  Isn’t that exciting???

Ha…just kidding.  Well…I’m not really kidding…I DID get a new grill, and Ron and Bill DID put it together, but that wasn’t the real excitement of that weekend.

IMG_7557

It was Ethan’s confirmation! 

We had a great weekend.  It was full of lots of food, lots of family, lots of friends, and lots and lots of fun!

IMG_7558

IMG_7560

Ethan and Aidan, and Ethan and Uriah.  Great friends!

IMG_7569

Ethan, Madi and Jordan!

IMG_7575

my kiddos!

IMG_7581

The family

IMG_7593

Soon to be “Uncle” John, Aunt Martha and Grandma

IMG_7596

with Aunt Sue Ann, Uncle Bill, Jordan and Madi

IMG_7607

Aunt Martha, Kelly and Bill.

IMG_7619

Grandma Marge and Grandpa Richard

IMG_4786IMG_4788

We also had a “flarp” contest that weekend, compliments of Kelly!  What FUN!

IMG_4792 - CopyIMG_4790

 

IMG_4796

And some of us visited the Little Brown Church.

IMG_7620

It was a wonderful weekend, and we are so happy that so many made the trip here for the celebration!

No comments: