Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rachel

Rachel often doesn’t care for her school pictures and usually wants me to take some for her.  We had a few minutes of “mostly” daylight left on Thursday after school, and here are some of the better shots of the day.

IMG_2590a

I think this is my favorite.

IMG_2596a

of course…I love her giggle/grin in this one…

IMG_2612a

but then there’s this one…

IMG_2613a

oh and I love this one!

IMG_2614.aJPG

ok…so maybe I don’t have a favorite…I can’t just choose one!

IMG_2613d

THEN, after I got them all uploaded…I started playing . I love the B&W look…(It’s difficult to see, but I left the blue sparkles on her necklace blue.)

IMG_2613b

IMG_2615a

And I really like  the way this one looks with just her shirt in color…

IMG_2613c

Then I started in with my Virtual Photographer.  It’s a great little toy to play with.  It puts filters on your pictures.  And…the program is FREE!

IMG_2614.bJPG

IMG_2614.cJPG

IMG_2614.dJPG

Oh, and then there is this next one.  But don’t tell Rachel I showed you this one.  It isn’t her favorite picture :)

IMG_2629

but this one is!

IMG_2639

IMG_2673

I just love this girl and her enthusiasm for life!

No comments: