Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Chicken Enchillada Casserole (YAY--my computer's back!)

OK, so it's been since JULY since I've had my computer in a reliable, usable way. I finally got it back yesterday. It SEEMS to be working ok...sort of. The power cord still isn't staying connected all the time. I'm sure I'll have to take it back in again before too long. UGH.

I've been teaching almost full time as a sub! A day at the elementary, a day at the middle school, then 4 days for one person, and 2 days for another...one day I was 4 different people throughout the course of the day!!! That was an exhausting day.

Caleb made this recipe last night for supper. It is a family favorite ;)

CHICKEN ENCHILLADA CASSEROLE

3 chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
tortillas

Cube and cook chicken breasts. (Sprinkle with taco seasoning in the last little bit for added flavor if desired). Mix sour cream, cream of chicken soup, chicken and cheese. Place a layer of tortillas on the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 (or lasagna size) pan. Spoon a layer of chicken/cheese mix on top. Repeat layers, ending with sauce. Sprinkle with additonal shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.

VERY tasty!

No comments: