Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Interrupting my Photo of the Day

posts to wish my son CAMERON a very happy 19th BIRTHDAY! 

Cameron has a tremendous sense of humor, and is just really fun to be around.  He has grown up SO much in the past few years.  I just was in the room when Rachel called to wish him a happy birthday, and it was SO fun for me to hear those two on the phone having a conversation about graphic design and ideas for future photoshop projects.  Cameron is a great trumpeter and had a super first year as a member of the Hawkeye Marching Band.  He’s had success in his first year of classes, as well.  He’s made wise choices in life, and I’m so proud of him.  I really can’t wait to see what God has in store for Cameron in the future! 

Cameron 01

Cameron 06 Baptism 1

Cameron 30 Smilin

Caleb 56 Brothers laughing

(I just HAD to include this one…I think this is one of my alltime favorite pictures!!)

Cameron 55a

Cameron 66 with Rachel

Cameron 61 Superhero

Cameron Jump 7 2005

Cameron Snow Day

Cameron track 08

Cameron 500 Sr Prom 1

IMG_3813

Cameron in the band 2a

Happy Birthday, Cameron!

No comments: