Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Party Day, Sue Ann!

Lisa and I arrived at Sue Ann’s party right around the 5:00 pm start time!  My brother-in-law saw me and said “Hey!  You aren’t supposed to be here!”  My sister just said “Well!  If you were trying to surprise me, it didn’t work. I’m NOT surprised you came! I figured you would get here if you could!”  Madi, my niece FLEW … almost literally…I don’t think her feet hit the floor from all the way across the room!  SHE was surprised!  As was my nephew Jordan.  He heard me call his name, after he arrived from his baseball game, and said “Hey!  That voice sounds familiar!”  What fun birthday parties are!  My dad and step-mother also said “We thought you would try to get here if you could!”

It was really fun to visit with Sue Ann’s friends, my family and also a couple of old friends from my youth group days at church!

IMG_0609

me and Madi Lou!

IMG_0610

me and Jordan

IMG_0611

David, Sue Ann, Ross and me

IMG_0613

IMG_0615

I’m not telling WHAT birthday it was…but it was a BIG one :)

IMG_0616

IMG_0620

Dad and Dorothy

IMG_0623

Ross and Sue Ann

IMG_0624

Sisters…

Thankfully the photographer was zoomed in and you can’t really SEE the bunny ears!

IMG_0621

IMG_0630

Sue Ann, Dorothy, Dad and me

IMG_0632

IMG_0634

I’m thankful that Lisa made the road trip with me!

IMG_0644

You don’t wanna KNOW how many pictures I had to take to get one where Bill wasn’t doing something…well…STUPID!  :-)

IMG_0647

yeah…I don’t know…

IMG_0649

IMG_0657

IMG_0656

Happy “almost” birthday, Sue Ann!

No comments: