Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time to scrap!

I've had a bit of time this week to make some scrapbook pages. Here's one of each of the kids. They make me smile. I think that means I've done well!

The papers are all from the JanuaryCollab kit on Hummie's site. Claudette's papers and Liz92B's brad. I followed Lisa's video tutorial for folded corners for this one. I kind of impressed myself, LOL!

Caleb and Cameron are having so much fun in pep band this year! I finally attended a game last night, and, of course had to take pictures! Pretty efficient of me to get them scrapped already huh? The fonts I used were Hoffmann hand, Ennobled Pet, and Matisse ITC. The template was one of Sarah's converted for DIP users by Lisa. The pawprints are from Felty Dog and Cat kit by Calico Designs. I did the papers/textures.
Cameron is the one who asked me to go to a few games to hear them play. He's excited that they get to play such FUN songs in Pep band. I also think they just like hanging out in the band room between "sessions". This is a Racketty Scrappety template converted to DIP by Lisa. The pawprints are, again, from a kit called "Felty Dog and Cat" by Calico designs.

And, of course, we can't leave Ethan out, can we? Yes, I know Halloween was months ago, but I just couldn't decide what to do with these photos. I like them SO much, I wanted to scrap them perfectly. Well...they may not be perfect, but...they are done! The kit is Candie Mann's Patchy Fall. Font is Kristin ITC.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: